Our CEO, Gaurav Bhattacharya has humble beginnings. After losing his father at the young age of two, it was a volunteering outreach program that gave him a chance at education. He got a chance to go to high school where he met his current co-founder, and they started their first company. Knowing that a company’s efforts to volunteer in the community made such a significant impact in his life, Gaurav set out to help companies create more of such life-changing experiences.
- SEPTEMBER, 2016
- SEPTEMBER, 2016Gaurav Bhattacharya and Saumya Bhatnagar founded InvolveSoft company in Santa Monica, California.
- JULY, 2017
- JULY, 2017InvolveSoft raised $500K in new funding for its community.
- December, 2017
- December, 2017First 50 events are organized with participation for 4,000 employees in total.
- MAY, 2017
- MAY, 2017InvolveSoft got such great companies like Verizon, Ghirardelli Chocolates, Opus Bank & First Advantage.
- August, 2018
- August, 2018InvolveSoft raised $2.5 M in a new funding round to develop the most significant employee engagement platform ever seen.
- December, 2018
- December, 2018300,000+ users and 1M+ lives impacted.
The InvolveSoft crew is changing the way people view employee engagement. We're a team that constantly questions, views challenges as the stepping stone to the next one and possesses the humility to accept failure and strives harder to overcome it.
We believe that people should feel happy about their workplace, their environment and especially about their co-workers. In this changing time, where most of the people's friends are from their workplace, we are focused on forging positive relationships of employees with each other and their company.
We genuinely believe that employee engagement is on the cusp of a breakthrough where productivity will be a by-product of the employee experience at the workplace.Meet The Team
Some Facts and Figures about Our Team
cups of coffee consumed
rounds of video games played